Fully automated computerized pathology lab:
A fully automated laboratory with high end modern equipment’s, which aid our seasoned & expert Doctors & Technicians to provide accurate & error free reports in strictly monitored & controlled environment.
A high quality testing at affordable price.
Diagnostics & Imaging
We boast possession of high end 3D/4D Ultrasound Doppler Suit that equips our Radiologist to perform super specialized procedures & get exceptional quality Sonography, Doppler, Echo reports that help clinicians to speed up their diagnosis and further treatment.
Medical ultrasound (also known as diagnostic sonography or ultrasonography) is a diagnostic imaging technique based on the application of ultrasound. It is used to see internal body structures such as tendons, muscles, joints, vessels and internal organs.
Along with routine Sonography procedures, we also provide specialised Sonography procedures.
- Sonography Abdomen + Pelvis
- Sonography abdomen
- Sonography Pelvis
- Sonography of KUB Region
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Sonography of Parotids
- Sonography Obstetrics
- Sonography Anomaly Scan
- Sonography Transvaginal
- Sonography for Follicular/Ovulation Study
- Sonography NT Scan
- Sonography of Shoulder
- Sonography of Scrotum
- Sonography of Thyroid Region
- Ocular/ B Scan of Eye
An echocardiogram (echo) is a test that uses high frequency sound waves (ultrasound) to make pictures of your heart. The test is also called echocardiography or diagnostic cardiac ultrasound.
Doctor may prescribe echo test to check your hearts structure and function.
Along with routine adult 2D Echo procedure, we also provide specialised procedure like Paediatric 2D ECHO
The test helps your doctor find out:
- The size and shape of your heart, and the size, thickness and movement of your heart’s walls.
- How your heart moves.
- The heart’s pumping strength.
- If the heart valves are working correctly.
- If blood is leaking backwards through your heart valves (regurgitation).
- If the heart valves are too narrow (stenosis).
- If there is a tumour or infectious growth around your heart valves.
- Problems with the outer lining of your heart (the pericardium).
- Problems with the large blood vessels that enter and leave the heart.
- Blood clots in the chambers of your heart.
- Abnormal holes between the chambers of the heart.
A Doppler ultrasound is a non-invasive test that is used to estimate the blood flow through your blood vessels by bouncing high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) off circulating red blood cells. A regular ultrasound uses sound waves to produce images, but can’t show blood flow.
A Doppler ultrasound can estimate how fast blood flows by measuring the rate of change in its pitch (frequency). During a Doppler ultrasound, Radiologist presses a small hand-held device (transducer), about the size of a bar of soap, against your skin over the area of your body being examined, moving from one area to another as necessary.
A Doppler ultrasound test may also help your doctor check for injuries to your arteries or to monitor certain treatments to your veins and arteries. This test may be done as an alternative to more-invasive procedures, such as angiography, which involves injecting dye into the blood vessels so that they show up clearly on X-ray images.
A Doppler ultrasound may help diagnose many conditions, including:
- Blood clots
- Poorly functioning valves in your leg veins, which can cause blood or other fluids to pool in your legs (venous insufficiency)
- Heart valve defects and congenital heart disease
- A blocked artery (arterial occlusion)
- Decreased blood circulation into your legs (peripheral artery disease)
- Bulging arteries (aneurysms)
- Narrowing of an artery, such as in your neck (carotid artery stenosis)
Our advanced state of the art equipment ensures superior quality results for these advanced tests that will help your consultant in their diagnosis and further treatment.
We have an array of specialised Doppler Services that will be performed In – House:
- Colour Doppler of Thyroid
- Colour Doppler of Lower Extremities ( Art + Venous)
- Colour Doppler of Abdomen
- Colour Doppler Carotid Study
- Colour Doppler of Renal Arteries
- Colour Doppler Pregnancy Study
- Colour Doppler Upper Extremities ( Art + Venous)
- Upper Limb Pre Fistula Doppler
- Upper Limb Post Fistula Doppler
- Cardiac Doppler
- 2 D Echo colour Doppler
- 2 D Echo colour Doppler Screening
- 4 D Sonography
We have an advanced digital X-Ray set up which helps in giving superior quality diagnostic imaging. Digital X-rays allow us to evaluate the muscular-skeletal structures of our patients literally seconds after we take the picture. The use of digital x-rays allows us and the patient to be exposed to x-rays for a shorter amount of time – increasing the safety. It also allows us to manipulate the digital image for enhanced visualization of minute breaks. Because the images are digital, they can be sent to specialists via email or digital copy for quick consultations.
- Spine AP/ Lateral
ECG is a diagnostic tool that records and measures electrical activity of the heart to show whether or not it is working normally.
An ECG records the heart’s rhythm and activity on a moving strip of paper or a line on a screen.
- Check the heart’s electrical activity.
- Find the cause of unexplained chest pain or pressure. This could be caused by a heart attack, inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart (pericarditis), or angina.
- Find the cause of symptoms of heart disease. Symptoms include shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, and heartbeats that are rapid and irregular (palpitations).
- Find out if the walls of the heart chambers are too thick.
- Check how well medicines are working and see if they are causing side effects that affect the heart.
- Check how well mechanical devices that are implanted in the heart, such as pacemakers, are working. These devices help to control the heartbeat.
- Check the health of the heart when other diseases or conditions are present. These include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cigarette smoking, diabetes, and a family history of early heart disease.
The exercise stress test — also known as an exercise electrocardiogram, treadmill test, graded exercise test, or stress EKG. It lets your doctor know how your heart responds to being pushed. You’ll walk on a treadmill; it’ll get more difficult as you go. Your electrocardiogram, heart rate, and blood pressure will be tracked throughout.
It will help determine if you have heart disease.
Trained technicians & Doctors will perform the test in our advance Treadmill Test Set up and learn how much your heart can manage before an abnormal rhythm starts or blood flow to your heart muscle drops.
Pulmonary function test is performed to evaluate how well your lungs work. It measure how well the lungs take in and exhale air, it’s volume, capacity, rate of flow & how efficiently they transfer oxygen into the blood,
The information gathered during this test is useful in diagnosing certain types of lung disorders, but is most useful when assessing for obstructive lung diseases (especially asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD).
Your doctor will order these tests to determine how your lungs are working. If you already have a condition that’s affecting your lungs, your doctor may order this test to see if the condition is progressing or how it’s responding to treatment.
Preventive health check-ups
Extensive Health Check Up Packages to help you and your Doctor assess your state of
health and to help design further lifestyle or treatment.
If you are our respectable elderly citizen, a busy executive, corporate or a homemaker, we understand your time is very important and considering this we have a facility to send our expert technician to comfort of your home to collect your samples.