Urinalysis (Urine Routine Test)
You may have a urinalysis as part of a routine check of your overall health, like during your yearly physical. Urinalysis is one way to find certain illnesses in their earlier stages. They include:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Your doctor may want to test your urine if you’re getting ready to have surgery or are about to be admitted to the hospital. Urinalysis can be part of a pregnancy checkup, too.
If you have symptoms of a kidney or urinary tract problem, you may have the tests to help find out what the problem is.
You might also have this test regularly if you have a condition such as a kidney disease that needs to be watched over time.
There are three ways to analyze urine, and your test might use all of them.
One is a visual exam, which checks the color and clarity. If your pee has blood in it, it might be red or dark brown. Foam can be a sign of kidney disease, while cloudy urine may mean you have an infection.
A microscopic exam checks for things too small to be seen otherwise. Some of the things that shouldn’t be in your urine that a microscope can find include:
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
- Crystals (clumps of minerals, a possible sign of kidney stones)
The third part of urinalysis is the dipstick test, which uses a thin plastic strip treated with chemicals. It’s dipped into your urine, and the chemicals on the stick react and change color if levels are above normal. Things the dipstick test can check for include:
- Acidity, or If the acid is abnormal, you could have kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or another condition.
- This can be a sign your kidneys aren’t working right. Kidneys filter waste products out of your blood.
- A high sugar content is a marker for diabetes.
- White blood These are a sign of infection or inflammation, either in the kidneys or anywhere else along your urinary tract.
- This means that there is an infection with certain kinds of bacteria.
- If this waste product, which is normally eliminated by your liver, shows up, it may mean your liver isn’t working properly.
- Blood in your Sometimes this is a sign of infections or certain illnesses.
Urinalysis Test in Kothrud | Urinalysis Test in Pune | Urinalysis Test Center, Kothrud, Pune | Urinalysis Test Near Me | Urinalysis Test in Warje | Urinalysis Test Center in Sinhgard Road | Urinalysis Test in Karve Nagar | Urinalysis Test in Pune | Urinalysis Test Price in Pune | Urinalysis Test Centres in Pune