Covid Test in Pune
At Sunrise Diagnostic Center, We offer a safe and hygienic Covid Test in Pune by a highly trained phlebotomist. You can get an online appointment for Covid-19 Test in Pune at Sunrise Diagnosis Center. If you are looking for a “Covid test in Pune”, “Covid test centre near me” or “Covid test home collection near me” then you are in right place.
Contact us now at +91 9028566611 for more information about the covid test in Pune.
Covid-19 Test in Pune
Covid Profile Test Generally Includes Test Are As Follows:
- HEMOGRAM: It gives a detailed idea about complete blood count. Hemogram gives an analysis of the presence of any diseases and infections in the body. Hemogram gives an idea about hemoglobin, white blood cells, and red blood cells.
- CRP: Full form of CRP is C Reactive Protein. C Reactive Protein is a substance produced in the liver in response to inflammation. If CRP is high it’s because of different conditions from infection to cancer.
- D-DIMER: D-DIMER is a protein that arises when a blood clot dissolves in your body. D-DIMER test is often used to find out blood clotting diseases.
- FERRITIN: Generally ferritin is a blood protein that contains iron. Ferritin helps us to understand how much iron in a patient’s body is stored. It
gives a detailed idea about iron deficiency.
- LDH: Full form of LDH is Lactate Dehydrogenase. It gives an idea about the signs of damaged tissues of patients. It monitors the tissue damages.
Tissue damage may be acute by traumatic injury or chronic. Normally LDH range may be from 140 units per liter to 280 units per liter.
- IL(6): Full form of IL(6) is Interleukin 6. It is used in severe viral infections it is responsible for fever in infectious or non-infectious diseases. It include different situations like cancer, infection, etc
Precautions to be taken when you visit the Centre for the Test.
Maintain social distancing
Sanitize your hands
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a type of virus. Coronavirus named Covid-19. Coronavirus spread through the air from one infected person to another.
Q. What are common symptoms of Covid-19?
- dry cough,
- difficulty breathing,
- sore throat
Q. How does the COVID-19 virus infection spread?
The virus spreads when you breathe in droplets from an infected person’s coughs or sneezes.
Q. Can a doctor confirm if a person has a COVID-19 virus infection by physical examination?
No, doctors cannot tell if a person has Coronavirus by looking at them. The physical examination cannot confirm whether a patient is infected by a coronavirus. You need to be further tested Diagnostic Center.
Q. How to Diagnose Coronavirus Infection?
Diagnose coronavirus infection with our comprehensive and convenient diagnostic service. While symptoms of coronavirus may resemble those of other illnesses, its diagnosis is based on a variety of tests.
Q. How much does the Covid Test Charges in Pune?
Covid Test price in Pune varies from Rs.1000 to Rs.2000.
Do you have any fever or dry cough? Visit our pathology laboratory in Pune to get tested for coronavirus.
Covid Test Centre Near Me | Covid-19 Test Near Me | Covid Test Price Near Me | Labs for Covid Test Near Me | Corona Test Near Me | Covid Test Home Collection Near Me | Covid Test Lab Near Me | Covid Test Near Me | Covid Test at Home Near Me | Covid Test Near Me at Home Collection