Covid RT-PCR Test in Pune
At Sunrise Diagnostic Center, We offer a safe and hygienic covid 19 RT PCR Test in Pune by a highly trained phlebotomist. Covid-19 Suspects can be detected by a rapid antigen test or RT PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction) test. You can Book the Covid-19 RT PCR test in Pune online at Sunrise. If you are looking for an RT-PCR corona test in Pune or a “covid test near me” then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Covid 19 RT PCR Test Profile A:
- C-reactive protein (CRP) Test
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) Test
- Ferritin test
- Chest X-ray
- Blood Sugar Level – Random (BSL-R)
Covid 19 RT-PCR Test Profile B:
Profile A test + Interleukin-6 (IL-6)
RT PCR Test Cost in Pune
The cost of the Covid-19 RT-PCR Test in Pune is Rs. 500. This test is available at Sunrise Diagnostic Center, Pune.
Precautions to be taken when you visit the Centre for the Test.
Maintain social distancing
Sanitize your hands
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a type of virus. Coronavirus named Covid-19. Coronavirus spread through the air from one infected person to another.
Q. What are common symptoms of Covid-19?
- dry cough,
- difficulty breathing,
- sore throat
Q. How is COVID-19 diagnosed?
A laboratory RT PCR test can diagnosis the COVID-19.
Q. What is RT- PCR Test?
- RT PCR is a Real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction.
- RT-PCR tests that can detect the COVID-19 virus in human cells.
Q. When do you need an RT-PCR Test?
- If you have any symptoms of the COVID-19 like fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing.
- For traveling purposes, you have to need a confirmatory test.
Q. How much does the RT-PCR Test Cost in Pune?
RT-PCR Test Cost in Pune is Rs. 500.