Fetal 2d echo in Pune
2d Echo Is Done To Find Out Heart Diseases And Abnormalities. fetal 2d Echo Is Similar To the normal 2d Echo. Fetal 2d Echo In Simple Words It’s Known As Scan Of Ultrasound Of Heart Of Unborn Baby which Is Present In The Womb Of Mother. it’s Usually Done For Heart Defects Or Diseases Before Birth Of Child. if Defects Found Out Earlier Then Treatment Will Work Earlier.
Fetal 2D Echo Image
Why there is a Requirement of Fetal 2d Echo?
- When Patient Is Having Genetic Problems.
- In Some Cases, Patient is Having Diseases Like Diabetics, lupus Etc.
- Sometimes Patient is Having Family History Of Heart Problems.
- If the previous Child Was Born With Heart Problems.
- Patients are having Diseases Like Rubella During Pregnancy.
- To check the heartbeat of the baby during pregnancy.
Risks During Fetal 2d Echo
In Case Of Fetal 2d Echo, The Mother Or Baby Does Not Have Any Kind Risk. It Is Simple Procedure Of Ultrasound.
Procedure for the Fetal 2d Echo
- In This Case, You Lie Down On Table.
- Don’t Have To Make Any Changes In Clothes.
- Then Doctors Put Jel On Your Belly.
- As Per The Positions Of The Baby, The Doctors Tell You To Change The Position On Table.
- With The Help Of The Transducer, Doctors Get The High-Quality Y Images Of The Baby Heart With Chambers.
- After Completion Of The Fetal 2 D Echo Test, You Will Get Report Within 10 To 15 Minutes.
How much does a fetal 2D echo cost
Fetal echo cost in Pune is around Rs.1,500 to Rs.2,000. If you have doubts and want to know more about fetal 2D echo, then feel free to contact us.