CT Scan Mucormycosis in Pune
Looking for the CT Scan of PNS for Mucormycosis? Then your searches end here. Sunrise Diagnostic Center is the leading CT scan centre in Pune. At our diagnostic centre, we provide all types of ct scans in Pune. We provide more accurate all Diagnostics Facilities Under One Roof. We Provide Accurate CT scan reports by our skilled and experienced team of radiologists. If you need any information regarding the CT scan.
CT Scan Of PNS for Mucormycosis
Symptoms of Mucormycosis
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Facial Swelling
- Chest Pain
- Unclear Vision
Types of Mucormycosis
- Pulmonary Mucormycosis
- Cutaneous (skin) Mucormycosis
- Gastrointestinal Mucormycosis
- Rhinocerebral (sinus and brain ) Mucormycosis
Uses of CT PNS
- It helps to the diagnosis of sinusitis
- It’s used for the detection of the presence of inflammatory diseases
- It used for guidance of the planning of surgery for anatomy
- It provides information for tumors of the nasal cavity and sinuses.
- CT PNS gives information related to injuries, infection, and masses.
- It can be used to evaluate headaches, nasal congestion, orbital abnormalities, and fractures.
BENEFITS OF CT SCAN
- CT Scan is one of the safest means of studying mucormycosis.
- CT Scan can be performed with a short span than MRI.
- CT Scan is non-invasive and painless.
- CT Scan has the ability to detect an image of bone and soft tissue and blood vessels.
- CT Scan are fast and simple in case of emergency it can gives information about internal injuries and bleeding
- CT can be performed if you have implanted a medical device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the type of infection, surgery is sometimes required. If your infection doesn’t improve with medication, it may be necessary to remove the infected tissue.
The key symptoms of mucormycosis are fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, chest pain, weight loss, and thick sputum production. Symptoms vary, depending on the area of the body affected. Common symptoms include fever.
Mycosis is an infection that is caused due to the fungus Rhizopus oryzae. This infection takes place in the mucous lining of the sinuses, lungs, and throat. This infection is quite rare yet very dangerous. This fungus causes exotoxin which attacks the immune system and destroys it. A human being may be exposed to this infection following specific risks which are definitely avoidable.
4.8 Google Ratings and 1300+ Reviews
CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Kothrud | CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Pune | CT Scan for Mucormycosis Center, Kothrud, Pune | CT Scan for Mucormycosis Near Me | CT Scan for Mucormycosis | CT Scan for Mucormycosis Center in Karve Road |CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Karve Nagar | CT Scan for Mucormycosis cost in Pune | CT Scan for Mucormycosis Price in Pune | Health Check-up Centres in Pune | CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Narhe | CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Bavdhan
CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Karve Nagar | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Karve Road | CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Kothrud | CT Scan for Mucormycosis in Bavdhan | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Viman Nagar | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Vishrantwadi | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Wadgaon Sheri | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Kharadi | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Katraj | CT Scan for Mucormycosis near Dhankawadi