Liver Function Test in Pune
Reports are available by Email as well as on WhatsApp
Liver function tests help determine the health of your liver by measuring the levels of proteins, liver enzymes, and bilirubin in your blood.
A liver function test is often recommended in the following situations:
- to check for damage from liver infections, such as hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- to monitor the side effects of certain medications known to affect the liver
- if you already have liver disease, to monitor the disease and how well a particular treatment is working
- if you’re experiencing the symptoms of a liver disorder
- if you have certain medical conditions such as high triglycerides, diabetes, high blood pressure, or anemia
- if you drink alcohol heavily
- if you have gallbladder disease
Symptoms of a liver disorder include:
- fatigue or loss of energy
- weight loss
- jaundice (yellow skin and eyes)
- fluid collection in the abdomen, known as ascites
- discolored bodily discharge (dark urine or light stools)
- abdominal pain
- abnormal bruising or bleeding
List of tests included:
- AST (SGOT)
- ALT (SGPT)
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATES BILIRUBIN TOTAL & DIRECT ALBUMIN
- A: G RATIO
- SERUM PROTEIN TOTAL
Your doctor may order a liver function test, Liver test Pune if you’re experiencing symptoms of a liver disorder. The different liver function tests can also monitor the progression or treatment of disease and test for the side effects of certain medications.
Why Sunrise Diagnostic Centre?
Sunrise Diagnostic Centre (A Unit of Aadishakti Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.) is an integrated healthcare model, providing multiple healthcare services under one roof, in a state-of-the-art facility, equipped with ultra-advanced medical equipment with cutting-edge technology.
Sunrise Diagnostic Centre is NABL and ISO Certified & Trusted by 122 Doctors & 30+ Hospitals, We offer a comprehensive range of 4000+ clinical laboratory tests and Home Collection Services in Pune, Liver function test Pune. which are used for prediction, early detection, diagnostic screening, confirmation and/or monitoring of the disease.
Book a blood test or expert health check-up package online with Sunrise Diagnostic Centre-
Call Now: 9028801188, 9028566644, 9028566611
Frequently Asked Questions
• Abdominal swelling (ascites)
• Enlarged blood vessels just beneath the skin’s surface.
• Enlarged spleen.
• Red palms.
• Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
Experimental studies and clinical observations have shown that stress can damage hepatic tissue both directly and indirectly. Many studies have partially revealed the contributors of stress‐induced liver injury; however, the whole process has not yet been uncovered.
Liver function tests can be used to: Screen for liver infections, such as hepatitis. Monitor the progression of a disease, such as viral or alcoholic hepatitis, and determine how well a treatment is working. Measure the severity of a disease, particularly scarring of the liver (cirrhosis).
Your liver function tests can be abnormal because: Your liver is inflamed (for example, by infection, toxic substances like alcohol and some medicines, or by an immune condition). Your liver cells have been damaged (for example, by toxic substances, such as alcohol, paracetamol, poisons)
The most common Liver Function tests are Bilirubin, Albumin, ALT and AST. The doctor will order this test for you if he suspects that you may be suffering from a condition that is affecting your liver. A dark coloured urine or light-coloured stools may indicate damage to the liver cells. If you are suffering from Jaundice, the liver is closely monitored. Nausea, Vomiting, diarrhoea may also warrant a liver function test.
4.8 Google Ratings and 1300+ Reviews
Liver Function Tests | Liver Function Tests Pune | Liver Function | LFT Test Price | Liver Function Test Cost in Pune
Liver Function Test in Karve Nagar | Liver Function Test near Karve Road | Liver Function Test in Kothrud | Liver Function Test in Bavdhan | Liver Function Test near Viman Nagar | Liver Function Test near Vishrantwadi | Liver Function Test near Wadgaon Sheri | Liver Function Test near Kharadi | Liver Function Test near Katraj | Liver Function Test near Dhankawadi